ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.

Go down 
+4
warriordazza
Lord Loki
jnr mcdahlin
Nighthawk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk

Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. Empty
PostSubject: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:05 am

Anyone amongst the ANZAC community who wishes to be Involved in realism matches, especially those in the ANZAC/1st. Can you all please make sure that you have me on your friends list.

My Steam Name: nighthawkscope

For those who are in the 1st Company, I will be organising realism trainings, tips and strategy events. These events will be to educate those on realism, train your realism skills and tatics. and improve the tatics and leadership of matches.
Back to top Go down
jnr mcdahlin

PostSubject: Re:: Anzac/1st members in realism matches   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 am

Hi Nighthawk
i would like to be in the Anzac realism to learn some more tips and practice so i can play better in realism i already have you on my friends list.

REGARDS

Cdt.Pvt.Mcdahlin.ANZAC.1st
Back to top Go down
Lord Loki

Lord Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:31 pm

You know I'm keen.
Back to top Go down
warriordazza

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 am

im keen,

just interested u guna challenge american units? or the other non-existent australian ones?
Back to top Go down
OldFox

OldFox

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:49 am

Yeah, i'm keen. Got the realism bug now.
Back to top Go down
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 pm

OldFox wrote:
Yeah, i'm keen. Got the realism bug now.

Better that than other bugs mate... tongue tongue

Meekster
Back to top Go down
NZNidhogg

NZNidhogg

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 am

I'm in for a few realism matches Smile and I got ya on my friends list Lt. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 am

warriordazza wrote:
im keen,

just interested u guna challenge american units? or the other non-existent australian ones?

there are a small few clans (like raw & unit & WaD) whom do some form of realism match. so may look into them for locals. but I will also look at some american units.
Back to top Go down
StormyZ

StormyZ

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:37 am

Im KEEEEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.   Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anzac/1st members or those whom wish to be apart of realism matches.
Page 1 of 1