HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

really bad show Anzacs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggy

PostSubject: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 12:30 pm

hardly worth an explanation but i will anyway:-

When one of the best aus day of defeat & day of defeat source veterans is banned from a server for being "not fun to play with"

+ R.I.P Day of defeat GPforums +

Let me dream of mad relief, making love on the heath, tearing off tights with my teeth.

best 1980s N.Z Speech ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHTziiFVx0

best 90s remake of a 70's song ever

original:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaAOCGb3bw
remake:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCmnE8_8yU

without a doubt the worst you tube video ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv7tD8M0qo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medicate

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Someone who doesnt know the veteran banned him you cant blame them. And im sure the ban will be lifted by the bigfellas up top and or he will be able to play on ANZAC servers when his time being banned has finish.

And if you gotta go ziggy then you gotta go.

Toodles Medicate.

Vi Veri Veniversum vivus vici,
By the power of truth I while living have conquered the universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Motley

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 1:12 pm

I see the ban was only an hour,but anyway BYE...

Motz

333 I'm Only Half Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 1:55 pm

See ya

Anzac 4ths Multiple Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anzac.nstars.org
rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

See ya

Back to top Go down
wranger

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 pm

It's still pretty WaD'esque. People always says that more elite players are meant to 'dumb down' their skill like its that easy. And banning someone off the bat without warning or even a kick first? I'm sorry but that makes you no better than OldFart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Understand your deep feelings Wranger. Comparison to Oldfart noted. Please don't feel compeled to play on the ANZAC server if you feel so strongly. Gathering all the facts maybe the best option. Of note it was a short ban and not permanent. But I understand if you feel strongly and wish you well when you are playing else were.

Harry

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anzacdods.com/
rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 4:42 pm

OK can people stop commenting when the don't even know what actually happened, The decision was right and the ban was short. The issue of the matter is over,
Good Bye Ziggy.
Can Someone please lock this.

Back to top Go down
Helen

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 6:32 pm

We'll miss ya Ziggy. Hopefully we'll still see you around.

"Life is full of froth and bubble but two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble and Courage in your own"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Helen wrote:
We'll miss ya Ziggy. Hopefully we'll still see you around.

thanks Helen.

+ R.I.P Day of defeat GPforums +

Let me dream of mad relief, making love on the heath, tearing off tights with my teeth.

best 1980s N.Z Speech ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHTziiFVx0

best 90s remake of a 70's song ever

original:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaAOCGb3bw
remake:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCmnE8_8yU

without a doubt the worst you tube video ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv7tD8M0qo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medicate

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 1:25 am

The lesson to learn is that this is obviously for hacking. When admins come across a person seen to be hacking consult some veteran dod admins we have a few even wranger, joykilller, me before you make your decision. Yes that right i am a veteran just i never played under the name medicate nor played on this account. Also maybe check out some youtube vids of hackers look at how they move closely and relate it to whats going on. And yes im sure me and other veterans know how to spot a hacks being used various hack for sure.

Please do these things before banning because someones score is too good. We dont want to be seen as oldfart banning people for 15-1 kills.

Thanks for reading and i hope we all learn from this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wranger

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 am

HarryHoudini wrote:
Understand your deep feelings Wranger. Comparison to Oldfart noted. Please don't feel compeled to play on the ANZAC server if you feel so strongly. Gathering all the facts maybe the best option. Of note it was a short ban and not permanent. But I understand if you feel strongly and wish you well when you are playing else were.

Harry

I'm not compelled to play on any server. I play where my friends are, and where I'm not banned. I was aware of all the facts. I knew the length of the ban less than a minute after it happened. The fact is, it happened.

I find it quite humorous that my opinion is met politely with a "Don't play here if you don't like the way we admin". That sounds exactly like WaD. I've probably played on your server more than you have, not that it is an achievement. But the fact is that I have seen the shit that your incessant admins are doing. On Sunday, did you know that one of your admins BANNED another member for 10 minutes because a stray bullet went into spawn when he set up his MG and appologized for his actions? He appologized and still got banned. No warning, just banned. What ever happened to Warn, Kick, Warn/Ban?

Quote :
The lesson to learn is that this is obviously for hacking. When admins come across a person seen to be hacking consult some veteran dod admins we have a few even wranger, joykilller, me before you make your decision. Yes that right i am a veteran just i never played under the name medicate nor played on this account. Also maybe check out some youtube vids of hackers look at how they move closely and relate it to whats going on. And yes im sure me and other veterans know how to spot a hacks being used various hack for sure.

Please do these things before banning because someones score is too good. We dont want to be seen as oldfart banning people for 15-1 kills.

Thanks for reading and i hope we all learn from this.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. This was the exact reason I put MY time and MY effort into making my Player Tracker and the in-game alias checker for your server. To stop people mistaking people for hackers. What ever happened to the days where a demo was required before someone was banned? Hell, I even went to the trouble of demoing itchy_trigger_finger_001.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hackii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 2:42 am

Who was it that was banned?
We have a MP section to deal with problems so.... maybe you should start to use the MP, s to look into the problems you are having
IF an admin has banned a member for a TK or whatever without a warning then that admin is looking for trouble

IF you don’t report the problems we can’t fix them and the only other way is to just keep complaining on the forum instead of fixing the issues.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medicate

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 2:50 am

wranger there ar emany members like hackii, motley who are the people to go for such things. I want you to know that i will always warn, kick and then ban even then ill probs give out more than one warning and i probs only ban for 10mins. Thanks mate for your part in this matter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wranger

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 3:32 am

Hackii wrote:
Who was it that was banned?
We have a MP section to deal with problems so.... maybe you should start to use the MP, s to look into the problems you are having
IF an admin has banned a member for a TK or whatever without a warning then that admin is looking for trouble

IF you don’t report the problems we can’t fix them and the only other way is to just keep complaining on the forum instead of fixing the issues.

Are you asking who was banned last night? If so it was Sly/nic/pirateking.

If you are talking in reference to what member was banned in the incident I whitnessed. It was Zippy (Not Ziggy) banned by Nidhogg. I immediately spoke to Conan and conan reomved the ban. The fact that it happened is what shocked me. The complete disreguard for his fellow members. It disgusts me.

Quote :
wranger there are many members like hackii, motley who are the people to go for such things. I want you to know that i will always warn, kick and then ban even then ill probs give out more than one warning and i probs only ban for 10mins. Thanks mate for your part in this matter.

It's good to see you're very open minded about this. Not quick to jump to conclusion. And you also see that ban is a last resort. Kudo's to you. I have also gone to Hackii about previous issues that have arisen (ironically enough about the same admin kicking people without warning and butting into other peoples adminning). I feel that I have a close friendship with Hackii, Motley, and Conan and have always been able to go to them about issues.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medicate

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 am

Feel free to come to me wranger. Im might brightest ray of sunshine but im here to still try and burn bright.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meekster

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 4:05 am

I feel this has run it's course....

The man resigned for his convictions.. End of story...

Good luck Ziggy....

Regards
Meekster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hackii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 am

Thanks Wranger.................... I will support you if anyone has been unfair in there admining ……………………………………… BUT no more WaD oldfart references PLEASE………………………………………….

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 am

I have only Un locked this to post my 2 cents this looks like a bit of a cluster fuck with the last bit kinda knocked me for 6 ? Zippy is one of the nicest blokes around and would NEVER go against anyones rules ??? so WTF ? is this about Ziggy , or Zippy ? as he hasnt been seen for a while , I would be very suprised to see Zippy do any wrong , so where is the confusion here ?

Ok Wranger we really do appreciate all your input and efforts to help around here , but the similarities between us and WAD are black and white , just maybe there are some similar rules that you cant get your head around ? but we will not change our rules for an individual , the rules are all done and tested for everyone What Harry is saying if you are not happy play elsewhere ? but you expect special treatment and a rule change until your happy with it ....not going to happen

regards Alfie Sleep

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Motley

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Tue May 29, 2012 9:24 am

Hey wranger,mate you also need to realise is,not everyone know's how everyone is like you do,so mate they're is really no need to get on your high horse and upset mate,just come and see me and we will fix it,ok..

Cheers

Motz

333 I'm Only Half Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rockafella

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 am

i really feel that this has gone to far
Ziggy mate please reconsider things happen and sometimes they arnt what we want or right but they happen
I think we are all mature enough here to use this as a learning curve and we all move on and use what we learn to make our unit better not just for the member5s but for all that play amd enjjoy our enviroment we offer
Wranger i understand your thoughts and appreciate you input and help with everything
I also understand why some have taken offence to the WAD and OLDFART comparison mate and im sure you can aswell
As i said guys we are all mature people here and we can move on from this without letting it become a blow to what we are trying to do with our gaming community

As i said ziggy please reconsider we have all know each other for a very long time and have been through worse so chin up mate and lets just put it behind us

CHeers
Rockafella
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really bad show Anzacs.   

Back to top Go down

really bad show Anzacs.
Page 1 of 1