ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Servers New Website

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

New Servers New Website Empty
PostSubject: New Servers New Website   New Servers New Website I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 am

Hello all

Firstly I would like to thank you all for the support you have given us over the past few months in getting the ANZAC Gaming Community up and running.

Just to let you know that our server is ranked 1st in Australia and 37 in the world this is a fantastic achievement and is great to see the servers up and full most of the time.

A Well Done All.

So we have decided to take this to the next level and get our own server box, there will be quite a few games on it but we will start with DoDS

We have gone for 3 servers to start with.
103.4.16.83:27045 Day of Defeat Source ANZAC DoD:S | Realism Server | 26 man (up and running)
103.4.16.83:27035 Day of Defeat Source DODS Server 32 man (Being set up)
103.4.16.83:27055 Day of Defeat Source DODS Server 14 man (Being set up)

As you can see the Realism one is up and running the rest are being set up by Blacksheep.

As the new servers are put on line the old server will have their name changed to show new ip addresses.

Please can you add new server ip’s to your favourites.

We also have a new website also design by Blacksheep http://anzacs.excellstudios.com/joomla/

Please can you all sign up to it.

Before you ask ‘Yes’ we do have a domain name but at time of writing can’t remember it lol.

We are also planning to have Frontlines Fuels of War and Modern Warfare servers set up very shortly.

Well that’s it from me happy gaming all

Regards

Lord Conan and the Board
Back to top Go down
Helen

Helen

PostSubject: Re: New Servers New Website   New Servers New Website I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 am

Very exciting! =D
Back to top Go down
wranger

wranger

PostSubject: Re: New Servers New Website   New Servers New Website I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 am

Hey Conan. Domain name is http://www.anzacgamers.net although your website is still in development and I'm trying to work along side sheep to integrate your sourcebans/player tracking/hlstatsx into the new website efficiently

Smile
Back to top Go down
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: New Servers New Website   New Servers New Website I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Lol thanks Wranger
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: New Servers New Website   New Servers New Website I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 pm

thanks Wranger
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: New Servers New Website   New Servers New Website I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 am

Wranger: that domain goes to some joomla site, can u let me know when.its connected and operational.

Also to everyone else. Can members start looking at taking the few extra moments to register on.the new site and try to encourage others to do so, also to make easier if could maybe refrain from making new posts on this old one and start on the new one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Servers New Website   New Servers New Website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Servers New Website
Page 1 of 1