ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the Ancaz and who know me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Druids

To the Ancaz and who know me Empty
PostSubject: To the Ancaz and who know me   To the Ancaz and who know me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 pm

I'd like to join the Anzac on DOD most know me by Samcro some by Los asesinos de Dios or now as Los Cruzados Asesino Diablos please let me knwo if i can join im pretty sure there isnt a problem Smile take care people yours trutly LCAD
Back to top Go down
Druids

PostSubject: Re: To the Ancaz and who know me   To the Ancaz and who know me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Druids wrote:
I'd like to join the Anzac on DOD most know me by Samcro some by Los asesinos de Dios or now as Los Cruzados Asesino Diablos please let me knwo if i can join im pretty sure there isnt a problem Smile take care people yours trutly LCAD

I change my find fuck anzacs i was mucking around and the fking admins for kicking me for laying down on the wall and i was looking sgt mole and they kick me out lol so fk the anzac's
Back to top Go down
themole82

themole82

PostSubject: Re: To the Ancaz and who know me   To the Ancaz and who know me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 pm

omfg sam l didnt kick u load did and u sitte here bad mouthing me??? dude u dont know me that well, l let u in as a friend l added u on facebook....... as u wish sam but l didnt kick u................hope u have a great life then now l see how u treat your friends l dont think l want to be any more ... (ADMIN LOCK THIS POST) lm over ppl running me down as lm trying to help them and stand by them but they run over me ............NEXT TIME SAM ASK B4 U JUMP
Back to top Go down
Helen

Helen

PostSubject: Re: To the Ancaz and who know me   To the Ancaz and who know me I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 am

Hey Samcro, or Los Cruzados Asesino Diablos as I think you were last night? It was very late and Juggs just pressed the wrong button. It was entirely accidental, and he was very sorry when we pointed it out to him. We were waiting for you to come back actually. :p No offence was ever intended.

Not sure if the above post is a go at mole or you saying what you were doing at the time and asking him to back you up, but moles obvs taken offence. Sorry the misunderstanding got to you, but if the above post was a go at mole then your def out of line. He had your back the whole night and it was hardly his fault. Shame one single accident has caused you so much grief, but moles right, next time maybe don't burn your bridges first? If it was only a kick you should have been right to get back on and ask why, cause as you said - it was rather random, or even ask one of your friends who was on what happened rather than assuming the worst.

Ps. Sorry for reply after you asked for this to be locked mole, but didn't want it to be left at just word vs word. If you want this down just let me know.
Back to top Go down
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: To the Ancaz and who know me   To the Ancaz and who know me I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:57 am

Thanks Guys LOCKED Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Ancaz and who know me   To the Ancaz and who know me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Ancaz and who know me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANZAC - Realism :: Public Lounge :: Unit Applications-
Jump to: