ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BattleAxe Anzac Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BattleAxe

BattleAxe Anzac Application Empty
PostSubject: BattleAxe Anzac Application   BattleAxe Anzac Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 am

Hi guys my name is BattleAxe. I play DoDS, TF2, LFD2 and many other games. In my opinion I am fun to play with and I loev realism. I would love to be a member of 1st or HQ and I am very helpful to all people new or old. I used to be a WAD member the reason I left is confidential and has only been released to the higherup of WAD and ANZAC.
Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: BattleAxe Anzac Application   BattleAxe Anzac Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:14 am

HI All

I have had a long converstaion with Battleaxe and the reasons why he wants to leave WaD, I would like to make clear to all the ANZAC have not approach Battleaxe it was th eother way round as I know some people from other clans do like to accuse.

I am happy to Vouch and accept Battleaxe into the ANZAC community and hope his time with us will be a pleasant one

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
cyberpunk

PostSubject: Re: BattleAxe Anzac Application   BattleAxe Anzac Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:13 am

Ive know battleaxe a bit from the wad servers and he shows everything an anzac member or infact any clan member should have

Great Personality
Keen To Help Others
Good Manners
Freindly to others

I Vouch For Battleaxe Completly and truthfully we couldnt ask for a better junior
if it were up to me id say tag up straight away
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: BattleAxe Anzac Application   BattleAxe Anzac Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 am

i vouch for him also. he has shown maturity in realism in some extent. although still has much to learn. he does listen and adhere to rules. he is a good kid. I will vouch that he has approached us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BattleAxe Anzac Application   BattleAxe Anzac Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BattleAxe Anzac Application
Page 1 of 1