ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training maps for scrimmers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Medicate

Medicate

Training maps for scrimmers Empty
PostSubject: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:52 am

Hey guys/gals just wanted to let you guys know I'm looking for links to the maps i trained on to prac aim, etc for when I use to scrim. Helped me alot. So ill post the links up on here and I hope you guys put them on the list so we can train and get betta as a team.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 am

The best maps to train on are the maps that are going to be used in the comp..You need to know where your sniper is mostly going to be,same as your rilfemen and support.It's a case of knowing when to move forward and when to try and hold and when to defend...You can train as much as you want but if your training on maps that are not in the comp it really is a waste on time....IMO

Motz
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 am

These are maps for supports to aim at shoot in constant space to get a more accurate shot and for riflemen to learn to move on the battlefield, its for the basics. Then theres also prac on the actual maps which I agree is important , just you need to know the basics first and some of people that want to scrim havent been in such matches. But if you dont want its all good.
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 am

OH MY BAD.. Embarassed Embarassed

Motz
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 am

so motley if you want me to find the links i will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 am

this is a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 am

Me and conan agree that a custom map i have come across is right to be a good training map. Its name is killhouse its on the server list. I have also come across other training maps for all weapons and will be posting them soon.
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm

http://www.gamebanana.com/dods/maps/150652; this is a rifle training map.
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 am

mate this link is broken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training maps for scrimmers   Training maps for scrimmers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training maps for scrimmers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANZAC - Realism :: Map Area & Suggestions :: Map Requests :: New Maps for general DOD:S-
Jump to: