ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichi_Stars Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cyberpunk

Ichi_Stars Application Empty
PostSubject: Ichi_Stars Application   Ichi_Stars Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 am

My name is Ichi_Star (real name: Peter) i'm 14 years old turning 15 in like 5 months.. The anzac server is a great server and i would love to join it!
even though i've only played the server for a week or 2.. I've been playing dod for like 2 years and can never get sick of it.
I wanna just have some fun on the server and not take this game seriously because its not reality. The rules are quite easy for me so it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Cyberpunk is also one of the admins i like.. even though he disses me for fun haha i don't mind...

GET BACK TO STARCRAFT I SAY!

anyway ichi is a very skilled player he is mature but he needs to work on speaking with others and being a team players so not to be too agressive

i will vouch for him but id like to see him on the servr a little bit more
Back to top Go down
cyberpunk

PostSubject: Re: Ichi_Stars Application   Ichi_Stars Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 am

Wellcome aboar dmate
Back to top Go down
Rockafella

PostSubject: Re: Ichi_Stars Application   Ichi_Stars Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Welcome abord mate glad to have you with us

Cheers
Rockafella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichi_Stars Application   Ichi_Stars Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichi_Stars Application
Page 1 of 1