ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to see here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Loki

Lord Loki

Nothing to see here. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to see here.   Nothing to see here. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Pretty sure a good portion of you know me well enough, played a lot of WaD over the year with you guys and been playing a fair share of realism lately with others. But for those that don't know me, I'm the infamous Lord Loki. Been a bit of a thorn in the backside of WaD for a little while, but obviously I haven't been that big of a prick yet as I'm not banned unlike some of you fellas, haha. Played around on WaD because I liked the rules and the atmosphere, despite disagreeing with some of the group's focus and decisions, and found there was a good crew of guys on there. After much insistance from Conan, Nighthawk and Rocka, I've joined up to the ANZAC crew. I found I'm addicted to realism at the moment, but I'll also be out playing on the scrim team also. Cheers for having me, guys.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

Nothing to see here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to see here.   Nothing to see here. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Glad to have ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nothing to see here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANZAC - Realism :: Public Lounge :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: