Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

I just want to say HI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motley

I just want to say HI Empty
PostSubject: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 am

Hi Guys,i have just popped in to say hi..

Well i must say it's been a long time since i have seen a lot of you guys,well from my end anyway...

Well as some of you know,i need to have a break from,Clans,DOD:S and gaming altogether and i must say its been great...

What have i been doing in this time,well,i have been hard at work which is great,i have been spending a lot of time with my family and also last year started going to the GYM and doing Boot Camp (which i'm still doing today)..

Also i have been buying parts for a new rig,which i should have finished in a couple of weeks,when its all done i will post some pic's and spec's up...

Anyway Guys all the best we the Clan and servers,i will be around a lot more and maybe just have to get Re-tag again soon...

Alfie,Hacki,Meeks,Conan,Harry you have a special place in my heart,i have missed you all,i will talk to you guys soon...

CHEERS MOTZ
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 am

Motley .......

My Black Pudding

You know my feelings when it comes to you Sad Embarassed always been there for me when times have been tough and always been there when i have got drunk....strange that one. lol!

I will be nagging you m8, because you are a mate and would love to see you come on board but when you are ready.

I hope we see alot more of you m8

Brother from another mother lol

Regards

LC

I just want to say HI Conan1t

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Muhahahahaha......etc
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 am

Thanks for the kind words ,my English specking friend,tho its hard to understand a bloody thing you say,i still just smile and nod my head and say thats my mate....LOL...

CHHERS MOTZ

OH this is what i have been working on in my spare time...

I just want to say HI 2012-03-25162605
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 am

Motley....................That is some serious cooling pipe..........you overclocked your 486dx again??

lol

Capt Harry
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 am

Hey Mots!!

Glad to see you posting mate, I thought maybe Hodgie fell off of that Bicycle generator you guys up at Gympie use for power!!!

Glad to hear all is going well with you, and that machine your are building... Do you have to feed it protien supplements????

Cheers mate,

Meekster
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:37 am

Hey Meeks,how's it going mate,its nice to be back into the fold..Mate we should all try and get together before Conan leave Australia and moves to Geelong,as a nice pub in Brissy again would be good...
Oh when are you leaving Australia" Black Pudding"????

Motz
Back to top Go down
themole82

themole82

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am

hey Motley

welcome back to the land of DODS to the new group Anzac better then the old group not saying no names Smile l save u some drum stick
I just want to say HI 300px-Chicken_bones

sorry mate you took so long l got hungry
I just want to say HI Racist-kfc
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey Mole,yes it's great to be back old friend...

The Mole wrote:
sorry mate you took so long l got hungry
Is that some KFC drumsticks bones or the remains of your fingers??? Wink Wink

Motz

333 I'm Only Half Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say HI   I just want to say HI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want to say HI
Page 1 of 1