Anzac Realism Rules
1. Half/Half - Defending team is only permitted to defend on their half of map. Mid-line is determined and decided by the Admin overseeing Realism match.
2. No Rifle-Nade Priming - A player can't shoot their own rifle grenade and pick it back up to throw it. It will be glitched to the hand and player will be unable to use any weapon. Grenade wont provide damage to an enemy when killed.
3. No Roofs/Trees - Most Roofs are glitch spots, so therefore these are restricted. If the roof is outside of a window and has legitimate access, this is acceptable. (example: Roof overlooking allied arch on santos) Trees are restricted and not to be used on defense or offense.
4. Realistic Spots - Realistic spots must be used in defensive setups. Proning on a rail or a position that causes the player to predominately "float" is not allowed. We try to keep places as realistic as possible to provide the fairest game-play.
5.Easily Move-able/Breakable Barricades - Barricades need to be breakable or easy to move. Stock piling big furniture in one place causes difficulty to movement of barricades. The Admin can decide on case by case with questionable cades.
6. Be Respectful & Enjoy - Everyone is there to enjoy realism. The Rules are set to allow players to enjoy. We ask that all players who enter the server, to abide by these and to show the Admin and those leading teams the respect that is required. Screwing around and disruptive or distracting behaviour only slows the process and takes away the enjoyment for others. Players who have this behaviour will be warned, then removed if continued. New players are participating in pub realism matches all the time, so I ask that you have patience as these players learn.