ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Tolerance On Bullying!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cyberpunk

Zero Tolerance On Bullying! Empty
PostSubject: Zero Tolerance On Bullying!   Zero Tolerance On Bullying! I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:36 am

i wont say names here but on this server we maintain a discipline on the treatment of others

ive had a report come in of bullying and insults towards a person. i have spoken intensivly with the person
and i do not want to hear one more account about clan members , pubbers , opposit clan members being bullied or insiulted whatso ever! we have formed into a close knit clan a large clan but were support each other and i dont want to see such events evert happening under my eyes again wether whatever stance you guys see it as we have come far to far to let ourselves drop into such incidents sure accidents we make all the time but i take a zero stance on harmfull insults and bullyinh

Lt Cyperpunk ANZAC

Back to top Go down
Hackii
Admin
Hackii

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance On Bullying!   Zero Tolerance On Bullying! I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:06 am

Hi Cyber I would like some more detail s you can PM me Please do
Back to top Go down
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance On Bullying!   Zero Tolerance On Bullying! I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Hackii wrote:
Hi Cyber I would like some more detail s you can PM me Please do

Ditto

Meekster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance On Bullying!   Zero Tolerance On Bullying! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Tolerance On Bullying!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANZAC - Realism :: Public Lounge :: Administrative Announcements-
Jump to: