HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers Empty
PostSubject: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:25 pm

As the ANZAC Community and its leaders have been attacked again by WaD leadership the Board has decided that enough is enough.

I for one am sick of certain WaD members accusing me and others of underhand tricks, or they are feeding us players to fill our server calling my friends Cockheads, perm banning ANZAC members all in a vain attempt to distrupt our gaming community.

As long as I have been playing on WaD servers they always threw "WaD is number 1 server in Australia dont like it fark off and play somewhere else" well guess what WaD you are not Number one any more, peopel have farked off and play on ther servers, as your server grow more empty perhaps you will think on; how, why and if perhaps your leadership is really the best way forward for gaming in Australia.

So from now on:

1. All WaD members will be allowed to play on our servers but will have to remove there tags. - Admins will ask you to change your tag if you refuse they are to be banned.

2. From now on public players have the right to talk to the WaD players as any other player. - Meaning that the ANZAC Gaming Community will not defend WaD members from comments.

Simply put ANZAC Servers are NO LONGER a safe haven from comments from public players you will know most of them due to the fact you banned them.

Regards

Lord Conan

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers Conan1t

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Muhahahahaha......etc
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:37 pm

I don't think they should have to remove their tag but I'm all for treating everyone how you feel without some cry-baby sticking up for them and repressing your thoughts towards them.

JC

-"There are two types of people in this world: those that believe in false dichotomies"
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:24 am

WaD has made their bed, now they have to sleep in it.
Back to top Go down
Sullo

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:26 am

This is the best day ever!

Don't make them remove their tag...I need to know who I need to abuse.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:27 am

Nighthawk wrote:
WaD has made their bed, now they have to sleep in it.

Amen to that.

+ R.I.P Day of defeat GPforums +

Let me dream of mad relief, making love on the heath, tearing off tights with my teeth.

best 1980s N.Z Speech ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHTziiFVx0

best 90s remake of a 70's song ever

original:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaAOCGb3bw
remake:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCmnE8_8yU

without a doubt the worst you tube video ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv7tD8M0qo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:03 am

Sullo wrote:

lol! affraid

Regards,
Meekster
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:29 am

Rofl dont you just love Sullo Smile

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Muhahahahaha......etc
Back to top Go down
iCEaNGEL

iCEaNGEL

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:01 am

Oh no! Not Sullo!! LOL!

When were we telling players off for having a wad opinion? i didn't know we were doing this? But then again most of the wad people that have been playing on the Anzac server have been great to play with... I don't have a problem with them at all! I enjoy playing dods with a lot of those guys... I just wasn't having fun in the end over there watching my stats every 5 seconds just in case i got banned, and some percentage they kept telling me to keep down... I just want to play!

This isn't their server and we don't supply kleenex. so we shouldn't have to defend anyone? Just saying...

Oh and i say HACKERS a lot! LOL! I suppose it's better than what some people get called on certain servers when people are drinking! A certain person used to leave if i joined the server due to this... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I still giggle IRL over this so at least it's entertaining!

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers Sig-171000
Day Of Defeat: [49th] iCEaNGEL, -=!SD!=- iCEaNGEL, -WAR- iCEaNGEL, FnL^iCEaNGEL
Day Of Defeat: Source: |Ð| iCEaNGEL, iNaG. PiXiE™️
2001 - Present
Female Gamers - FTW
!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:02 am

See below...

-"There are two types of people in this world: those that believe in false dichotomies"

Last edited by Justin Case on Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:02 am

Justin Case wrote:
Sullo wrote:

Quoting it once wasn't enough.

Back to top Go down
Sullo

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:51 am

FYI...

I have taken this job very seriously.

1 down. Many more to go.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:46 am

I would not want to be wearing wad sandals right now.

Let me dream of mad relief, making love on the heath, tearing off tights with my teeth.

without a doubt the worst you tube video ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv7tD8M0qo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
YES

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:18 am

Quote :
1. All WaD members will be allowed to play on our servers but will have to remove there tags. - Admins will ask you to change your tag if you refuse they are to be banned.

cool, you guys are starting to be immature like wad now ?! that didn't take long.

haha lol ha ha

Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:20 am

Yer there are reasons for them taking off the tag and it is actually to help them.
So YES mate you don't know what your talking about.

Anzac 4ths Multiple Games
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:45 am

rockenrolla wrote:
Yer there are reasons for them taking off the tag and it is actually to help them.

agreed.

Back to top Go down
YES

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:38 am

Ziggy wrote:
rockenrolla wrote:

agreed.

how does that help them??

or does it help you, get new players cose they aren't tag up??

considering i just read on there forums that, on wad servers you must have tags on, then you can't then be poached or something.

I suppose this will get deleted too will it just like kaos's post.

Back to top Go down
Sullo

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:40 am

How does it help them? Because WAD are C-bombs. And the sooner the people who are in WAD realise it, the better off they will be.
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:40 am

Hmmm

YES why dont you use your real gaming name do you wish to just stay in the shadows and try to stir shit,

Oh its WHATMEE what a fucking surprize a WaD in sheeps clothing trolling and causing shit.

Wonder what Oldfart AJ and you would do i in my place, Oh yes you ban the persons forum account dont you! that way the person can not defend him self yes very clever.

BTW i just readt your comment in WaD forums where you ask us to reply and we have no balls - how can we reply when when you lot have banned our forum accounts how dumb.

But as you like to lick olfart ass so much why dont you fuck off back to him

Regards

LC

And for you information this was the post I deleted

Kaos

lol Alfie

You did leave wad with more than a few $$$ don't you rebember how you use to talk and laugh about in the RaW meetings, how you didn't have to pay for the ScR server for months and that was the reason why you had that server running for so long Most of the members that followed you to the ScR didn't stay long once they found out about your lies...

You all call your selfs a ANZAC Community
I call it the wad hater Community lol

What is best in life?

Muhahahahaha......etc
Back to top Go down
YES

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:09 am

if i was hiding, then why would i use that email acc ?

so wad members have to take tags off, why ??
Back to top Go down
Black_Sheep

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:21 am

If you were fucking hiding why wouldnt you use your real name.
Its much the same with Wranger and the wad forums. hes got 30+ accounts but comes back each time with a chronological number so oldfart knows to ban him...

Why did UNIT Members have to take tags off ?

Lets be honest, WaD doesn't have a viable future beyond DoDS so real competition is worrying.

> Love the way that new WaD members who werent even around when shit happened seem to know that every member of unit comes from the deeps of hell.
Back to top Go down
Lord Loki

Lord Loki

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Personally, I want no part of this conflict. I don't have any problems with anyone in WaD. You guys can do as you see fit, but I'm here to have fun. If this means fun stops being had, I'll stop playing until the shit has finished hitting the fan.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Lord Conan wrote:
As the ANZAC Community and its leaders have been attacked again by WaD leadership the Board has decided that enough is enough.

I for one am sick of certain WaD members accusing me and others of underhand tricks, or they are feeding us players to fill our server calling my friends Cockheads, perm banning ANZAC members all in a vain attempt to distrupt our gaming community.

Regards

Lord Conan

Distrupt your gaming community lol

Is this how you and the rest getting new members by rubbishing wad to the max

What gaming community are you Lord Conan talking about...I posted the truth about Alfie aka John, because I was told about it and I feel that everyone should have the rights to find out what kind of person Alfie is.

You deleted the post, why is that I wonder, is it because you are the same as him, why no let everyone in your community as you call it, read the truth about one of your so call leader, that steals from everyone when they're no looking lol

Grow some balls mate

Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Kaos

There is so much grammatically, logically and evidentiary that is wrong with your post. I do not even know where to start......................So I won't

As a wise man once said

" Never argue with idiots....they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience"

Ok folks move on nothin to see

Lets get back to Gaming

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers Harryh2
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Quote :
...I posted the truth about Alfie aka John, because I was told about it

wow it must be true then ?? Sleep Sleep lol!

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers Pbucket

Last edited by AlfieNorks on Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Ahaha

Anzac 4ths Multiple Games
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next