ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FjG tag and Anzac tag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk

FjG tag and Anzac tag Empty
PostSubject: FjG tag and Anzac tag   FjG tag and Anzac tag I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 am

I just wanted to start a discussion of observation and input to consider. Not trying to undermine anyone, so please dont be offended.
To my understanding this is how the ANZAC platoons are established:

HQ - Administrators & General Members
1st - Realism Members
2nd - Casual Members & Pubbers
3rd - 12man Scrimmers (Capture-The-Flag 6v6)

thus being stated, adding the FjG tag for those who wish to scrim seems to diverse and complicate. It makes seem like 2 different groups. I understand making the scrimmers noted, but I thought thats why u have the 3rd? Those who are in the clan for scrimming prodominately who be attached to ANZAC/3rd. It would keep the community unified, and looks alot cleaner IMO. I dont wish to overstep my place at all. just starting a discussion for something that may strengthen. I have been in units in past whom have had 12man teams apart of their unit. and they form own squad/platoon, within unit. I enjoy both realism and 12man scrims. so I will go with either, however just opening a discussion to see what others think.
Personally,

Seeing this

Lord.Conan | ANZAC/3rd
Rockafella | ANZAC/3rd

looks more tidy then 2 tags.

-(FjG)- Lord.Conan | ANZAC/3rd
-(FjG)- Rockafella | ANZAC/3rd

The community/clan/unit what ever you wanna call it may have been created to add realism to community, whether its realism scrims or 12man scrims it shudnt matter. the strength will come from the unity and loyalty. but what do other people think. this is alot easier to say then put into words and write. lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: FjG tag and Anzac tag   FjG tag and Anzac tag I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 am

I am Happy for that myself, and i think it is an excellent suggustion, but would like to hear from other especially Rockafella and the rest of the scrimmers

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
Rockafella

PostSubject: Re: FjG tag and Anzac tag   FjG tag and Anzac tag I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 am

i do understand what you are saying nighthawk
But personally id like it to stay as it difines the scrim players to the realism players
I can understand you thoughts but i assure you we are one clan for one greater direction in the gaming community as one

Cheers
Rockafella
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: FjG tag and Anzac tag   FjG tag and Anzac tag I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 am

After a discussion with Rockafella he also agree to the whole community idea

So all (FjG) will now be name | ANZAC/3rd

The 3rd will be define that they are scrimers

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: FjG tag and Anzac tag   FjG tag and Anzac tag I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:50 am

I love this place cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FjG tag and Anzac tag   FjG tag and Anzac tag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FjG tag and Anzac tag
Page 1 of 1