ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cyberpunk

Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application   Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 pm

ok hi my name mcdahlin i am turning 14 in three months and cyberpunk has taught me the risks of being in a clan and as a clan member so i am wondering if i can join the ANZAC clan

I Vouch For him but he understands if he risks the clans image by not following our guidelines his clan status shall be revoked imediatly

So i think we should giue mcdahin a probationary perioid to see how he works out
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application   Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:40 pm

The kid seems to mean well. The downside is that he is loud which doesnt bother me but it does with others. It doesnt bother me because I know its part of his age group. I say let him in because he is a ncie easy going kid, but even maybe start a junior anzac thing. Just idea.
Back to top Go down
cyberpunk

PostSubject: Re: Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application   Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Medicate my thoughts exactly were going to be getting a junior server up soon conon told me so i will manage the youngins
so i say let him in but ive been talking with the lad and he seems to understand where we are coming from

but seriously mcdahlin dont stress mate its just a game
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application   Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 am

Hello all

I say give him a go perhaps Harry can work out tag info and also McDarlin mate you really need to learn to let others talk then talk alot of people come home from work and play dods to unwind and talk crap

Cyberpunk has volenteered to look after you dont let him down

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application   Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 am

he is a good kid, i have spoken to him as well. and he as medicate says, he means well. he just needs to make sure to remember to maybe type more then he talks when evening comes around or server fills up. rxcept in realism of course where voice is preferred. but he does seem to listen to the admins above him..

ps. conan do u wanna maybe edit the name of the topic from FjG app to ANZAC app. just so its correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application   Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jnr McDahlins FjG Clan Application
Page 1 of 1