Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Names and Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen

Helen

Names and Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Names and Descriptions   Names and Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Just wondering if anyone has a list of what maps are on what servers, or more importantly, which maps are which?

Awhile back when we started taking 'map suggestions' I was totally lost and confused. Since, I have kept a list of the maps I've been in with their names and a short description so I know which was which, but I'm missing the names of a few I know, and the description for a few names, and then theres always some I'm totally new to and pleasently susprised by. Also, not all maps are on both the social and realism servers, and this is a little confusing sometimes.

If anyone else has a list and wants to compare, or has pics to names or something, let me know? Smile Would be really helpful.

Thanks heaps,

"Life is full of froth and bubble but two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble and Courage in your own"
Back to top Go down
OldFox

OldFox

PostSubject: Re: Names and Descriptions   Names and Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks for posting this Helen. I have been struggling to remember the names of alot of maps too.
A page with the map name, small screen shot and very brief description would really help. I started doing one in word with data from gamebanana but it sapped my playing time and i struggled to deal with imported images, etc.

*calls the nurse*
Back to top Go down
Helen

Helen

PostSubject: Re: Names and Descriptions   Names and Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

If there isn't already one, I'm more than happy to start one. Like I said, I've already started my own list, I can easily add pictures to it and make it public. Smile
I have imaging and some programming skills too, so working with images doesn't at all bother me, and if I'm given some space, I'm sure I can make it into a nice online database for people to reference and maybe even one day search for tags or features or something. Smile I enjoy working on this kind of stuff, so if no-one has already and it would be appreciated, please let me know.
Thanks,

"Life is full of froth and bubble but two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble and Courage in your own"
Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: Names and Descriptions   Names and Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:36 am

When your in the server, open console with ` symbol and tyep
listmaps and it will tell you what the maps are.
Cheers Rockenrolla

Anzac 4ths Multiple Games
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
Helen

Helen

PostSubject: Re: Names and Descriptions   Names and Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:09 am

Sweeeet! Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names and Descriptions   Names and Descriptions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names and Descriptions
Page 1 of 1