ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rusty App

Go down 
+3
Hackii
Nighthawk
rusty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rusty

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:46 am

Hey guys and gals,

Rusty here signing up for some Anzac action. My real life name is Rob and I was born on the 25/6/1985.
I'm currently a bottleshop manager which entails long hours but when I get any free time, its usually spent shooting bastards on DOD. So far managed to clock up 200 DOD hours.
Alot of you guys have probley seen me on the Anzacs social server...i'm pretty decent with the rifle Smile
I'd really like to join you guys in scrims but happy to start off anywhere in Anzacs. Pvt Dope and Sgt Mole both
vouch for me. BTW my steam ID is: rusty7

Thx for listening.

Rusty

Last edited by rusty on Thu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the wrong type of server in)
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Rusty steam id is the numbers. Also just to clarify, u more interested in realism or scrims
Back to top Go down
Hackii
Admin
Hackii

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi Rusty
Nice to see you app
Back to top Go down
wranger

wranger

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Quote :
Rusty steam id is the numbers. Also just to clarify, u more interested in realism or scrims

Technically what he wrote is a form of SteamID. SteamID64 is the 64bit string asigned to your name which is generally steamcommunity.com/profile/<giant number>

Anyway his STEAMID is: STEAM_0:1:14354947

Maybe in the post defining the application layout, you should give an example so people know whet they're looking for.

Also, they can use this to find their SteamID: http://steamidfinder.com/
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:16 pm

+1 mate. You seem like a nice enough. Guy looking forward to fighting beside of against on the battlefield. (My 1st vouch congrats) lol!
Back to top Go down
rusty

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Thanks guys for the support....i'm not very steam savvy but if you require any more details just let me know. I'm interested in scrims and would like to try out for them. Be great to have a gunfight with or beside medicate. If i'm rubbish i'd be happy to go realism instead.

Rusty
Back to top Go down
themole82

themole82

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Good to see you rusty back this guy 100% follows the rules down to a tee and all so supporting admin in spoting dick haha
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:55 pm

rusty wrote:
Thanks guys for the support....i'm not very steam savvy but if you require any more details just let me know. I'm interested in scrims and would like to try out for them. Be great to have a gunfight with or beside medicate. If i'm rubbish i'd be happy to go realism instead.

Rusty
Rusty, as long as u enjoy urself then the 3rd will suit u well.
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:22 am

Welcome aboard

Pvt.Rusty.ANZAC/3rd

report to Capt Conan for assignment

rgds
Capt Harry
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Sponsored content

A Rusty App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rusty App   A Rusty App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rusty App