Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Your map rotation and what should be removed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wranger

wranger

Your map rotation and what should be removed Empty
PostSubject: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 am

dod_argentan - keep
dod_solitude_match - change to solitude_rats. its cleaner
dod_avalanche - yeah keep it
dod_insecurity_rc1 - keep
dod_strasbourg - keep
dod_donner - keep
dod_kalt_1945 - keep
dod_santos_b3 - keep
dod_rails_b2 - keep
dod_sturm - remove. its terrible and you alread have storm_b4 which is the same
dod_fity_b2 - remove. spawn wall glitch is annoying and it's too small
dod_diversion_b4 - keep
dod_coire - keep
dod_anzio - keep
dod_vallente_rc3 - remove for the love of god. Only has two ways which makes it a terrible bottleneck at middle. easily dominated by one team
dod_strand - remove. too big. when ive looked, there havnt been many people playing on it. but thats only what ive seen
dod_tiger2008 - easily dominated by one team but i dont mind it
dod_colmar - move it somewhere else in the rotation. You have colmar, jagd, and flash together
dod_flash - change for flasher rc2
dod_lennon - keep
dod_jagd - change to the flag version to stop people camping
dod_catania_rc2 - keep
dod_kallan_b1 - remove. only has one way which makes it a very biig bottleneck. Impossible for 'socials' to cap out.
dod_aura - keep
dod_cobra_rc1 - keep
dod_palermo - change to salerno_fix2
dod_harbor - keep
dod_stug - keep
dod_palazzo_b5 - big and confusing (also 85MB. bigger in filesize than strand). remove
dod_storm_b4 - keep

ADD HARRINGTON!!!!
Also, if it's not on there, put lime_arena and dod_crash on the server but not in the rotation because its usually a good server starter.

I'm not just saying "*cry* remove the map". I'm giving you contructive criticism on the order of the maps (break the bomb maps up for example) and which ones are topolicically terrible.

Your map rotation and what should be removed Rotate
Back to top Go down
Sullo

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 pm

I could pick a few others out...but that list for the main part is fine.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE COIRE TO dod_coire_b2!

Back to top Go down
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Guys im happy to look at your own map lists if you care to throw them together ??

cheers

Your map rotation and what should be removed Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Wranger,i will add harrington to the cycle,only if you go Axis....LOL Wink Wink

Motz

333 I'm Only Half Evil
Back to top Go down
Lord Loki

Lord Loki

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 pm

wranger wrote:

dod_flash - change for flasher rc2

Is that the version of flash that has shortcuts between the Allied Bar/Bakery to German fields and German house overlooking their field exit to Allied fields?

Also, I'd like it if the original Jagd could be kept (I.E. just have both versions).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haters gonna hate, rotors gonna rotate.
Back to top Go down
wranger

wranger

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 pm

To answer all the question.

@Sullo, yeah I kept some maps in I don't like because I understand how they are liked by others.

@Alfie, I'll give a maplist a shot with a mix of all maps (not just the ones I like)

@Motley, thats a definate maybe haha

@Loki, yes that's the one. The reason I like that one is because on the normal version, mid flag is VERY heavily bottlenecked. And yeah I'm cool to have both Jagd's on there, just move the bomb maps away from each other.

Your map rotation and what should be removed Rotate
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 am

Sounds good to me, Michael knows where it's at. Also, I prefer cal_coire to coire.

-"There are two types of people in this world: those that believe in false dichotomies"
Back to top Go down
Sullo

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 am

Justin Case wrote:
Sounds good to me, Michael knows where it's at. Also, I prefer cal_coire to coire.

cal_coire!!!! THATS IT!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Hahaha, I remember it because I scrimmed you on it when I was in WaD xo.

-"There are two types of people in this world: those that believe in false dichotomies"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your map rotation and what should be removed   Your map rotation and what should be removed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your map rotation and what should be removed
Page 1 of 1