HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Banned from WaD

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 am

Well I will start this off I suppose:

I was Banned from WaD

Length - Unkown
Reason - Unkown
Admin who Banned - I presume OldFart

Asked 2 of there seniors Halsey, Viper [No Response from these] Happy Hulk [didnt know], and a couple of friend members why I was banned no one knew why.

Still friends with alot of the WaD people so we will see what happens, first played on WaD servers around August 2008

Regards

Lord Conan

Banned from WaD  Conan1t

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Muhahahahaha......etc
Back to top Go down
Meekster

Meekster

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:25 am

Rofl....
Back to top Go down
Nova.

Nova.

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Banned too...   Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 am

Perma banned by oldfart for a 5:1 global ratio, back in the days when i was maybe half as skilled as i am now

Banned from WaD  TqD6U
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 pm

only 5:1 lol

He must love you m8

LC

Banned from WaD  Conan1t

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Muhahahahaha......etc
Back to top Go down
Rockafella

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:30 pm

WaD are a bunch of great guys when you get to know them and alot of them i will still call my family
BUt what is happening is a shame really but it is the way they want to run things
So with that i wish them all the best

Cheers
Rockafella
Back to top Go down
TreeOfTime
Admin

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 am

I'd be perma banned but i'm Ex-WaD so I got an exception.
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 am

I didnt know that Tree what was you WaD name m8

LC

Banned from WaD  Conan1t

What is best in life?

Muhahahahaha......etc
Back to top Go down
cyberpunk

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

I Was told not to come back either but the ANZAC SERVER ROCKS! we have a thriving community on the way a sleuth of servers under our belts only good times ahead i say !

Fuckit Just Game F T W
Back to top Go down
OldFox

OldFox

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Not a bat place most of time, I found that server first... but after a hard day, you don't want to jump into a game and get abused, banned or both... just because someone feels like it.
Its quite possible that their feeling a bit threatened by the rise in popularity of the ANZAC community, its inclusiveness and mentality. It seems polar opposite some nights.
Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:22 am

WaD is a good place, and the members in it are awesome there is no doubt. I think that it is changing though and it isn't changing for the good. I stil have friends who are in WaD, and they are what made what a great place for me but there are others there and i dont have anything against them but they have something against me and thats why i think WaD is losing its members.

I have nothing against WaD i still dont know why they kicked me out, but i agree with Rocka, they are good people but yet there are some flaws in their system.

Anzac 4ths Multiple Games
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:01 am

Quote :
I'd be perma banned but i'm Ex-WaD so I got an exception.

Guys for those that may not know dispite what Old fart says about himself being the founder of Wad that is infact incorrect most that know will tell yoiu I was in charge of Wad and spent many hours trying to cover OF's abuse and bullying towards its members , now im perm banned there and dispite all the crap they come up with I have never broken any rules ,infact I helped make the early rules , so yes they have changed BIG time and for the worst , but here.s to caring they leave there they come here cheers cheers cheers lol!

Banned from WaD  Pbucket
Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:43 am

I agree with you Alfie ahah cheers cheers cheers lol!

Anzac 4ths Multiple Games
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
AnzacJoe

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Agree with Alfie   Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:00 pm

I agree 100% with you Alfie. I was with WaD from the start and watched Oldie slowly tear things apart and watched alfie trying to put it back together repairing the damage.
I think most people no the truth Alfie and how and what went down.
I for one couldn't believe how you were treated and then watched alot more go down the same path.
I unfortunatley was also a victim after years of loyalty and sticking up for certain people.
Go's to show what it really means to some people Sad
Your in a much better place now Very Happy and i for one wanna thank you for all your help in setting things up.
Cheers
JOE
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:48 am

AnzacJoe wrote:
I agree 100% with you Alfie. I was with WaD from the start and watched Oldie slowly tear things apart and watched alfie trying to put it back together repairing the damage.
I think most people no the truth Alfie and how and what went down.
I for one couldn't believe how you were treated and then watched alot more go down the same path.
I unfortunatley was also a victim after years of loyalty and sticking up for certain people.
Go's to show what it really means to some people Sad
Your in a much better place now Very Happy and i for one wanna thank you for all your help in setting things up.
Cheers
JOE

i got banned from wad by you joe (only for day though i think it was) i forget the reason now lol!

+ R.I.P Day of defeat GPforums +

Let me dream of mad relief, making love on the heath, tearing off tights with my teeth.

best 1980s N.Z Speech ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHTziiFVx0

best 90s remake of a 70's song ever

original:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaAOCGb3bw
remake:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCmnE8_8yU

without a doubt the worst you tube video ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv7tD8M0qo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:13 am

I may have never been a WaD member, but I have known many of you like Alfie and Joe. And Ill admit we havent always seen eye to eye. I have had my immature moments contribute to it, however Id like to think Ive grown and respected you guys over the years. I hope I have earnt yours too. My point though is those who are strong and willing.to open.their eyes, think for themselves and observe what is happening will be grateful for what you and the other seniors of anzacs have started. Im happy to stand alongside you all.
Back to top Go down
Meekster

Meekster

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:51 am

Nighthawk wrote:
I may have never been a WaD member, but I have known many of you like Alfie and Joe. And Ill admit we havent always seen eye to eye. I have had my immature moments contribute to it, however Id like to think Ive grown and respected you guys over the years. I hope I have earnt yours too. My point though is those who are strong and willing.to open.their eyes, think for themselves and observe what is happening will be grateful for what you and the other seniors of anzacs have started. Im happy to stand alongside you all.

Well said Nighthawk... Level up... Wink

Cheers,
Meekster
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:47 am

Nighthawk wrote:

very well put Nighthawk Very Happy

+ R.I.P Day of defeat GPforums +

Let me dream of mad relief, making love on the heath, tearing off tights with my teeth.

best 1980s N.Z Speech ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHTziiFVx0

best 90s remake of a 70's song ever

original:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaAOCGb3bw
remake:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCmnE8_8yU

without a doubt the worst you tube video ever = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv7tD8M0qo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:54 am

Nicely put Nighthawk
I'm happy to stand alongside you as well.......................although the days that you have the chilli beans and cabbage burito are harder than the others

Harry

Banned from WaD  Harryh2
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
NZNidhogg

NZNidhogg

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:08 am

While I'm also an ex WaD member who has been permanently banned, I really don't think this thread is necessary. We talk about being the better people and I don't think that having something like this truly reflects the attitude of moving on. We have put something fantastic together here thanks to the board and members who want to show what it is to have fun and just "Play the game" Smile This is relfected in our numbers and I for 1 will welcome any player who comes to us and wants to play in the spirit that we have created Smile... just my 2 cents worth

Banned from WaD  Nidhogg01
Back to top Go down
jnr mcdahlin

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD   Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:24 am

I was perma banned by OldFart cause i was too good for the WaD social server then he unperma banned me, then i get perma banned again by one of the WaD admins for apparaently recuiting for ANZAC on a WaD server which i did not do and yeah so i know how it feels to get abused by OldFart and yeah.

cdt.pvt.Mcdahlin | ANZAC /1st
Back to top Go down
iCEaNGEL

iCEaNGEL

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:49 am

They don't appreciate recruiting on their server... just my 2 cents.

I'm also not getting involved in all of that stuff, i just like to play and not have to check my k/d ratio every 5 seconds..

You can't fight stupidity so don't even try, let's just play and have fun Smile

And by the way... You're all HACKERS! hahahahaha

Banned from WaD  Sig-171000
Day Of Defeat: [49th] iCEaNGEL, -=!SD!=- iCEaNGEL, -WAR- iCEaNGEL, FnL^iCEaNGEL
Day Of Defeat: Source: |Ð| iCEaNGEL, iNaG. PiXiE™️
2001 - Present
Female Gamers - FTW
!
Back to top Go down
Meekster

Meekster

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:03 am

iCEaNGEL wrote:

You can't fight stupidity so don't even try, let's just play and have fun Smile

Well said ICEaNGEL!!!

Regards,
Meekster
Back to top Go down
Sullo

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:08 am

Anyone want a history lesson? Icey I might need to you back me up on this to verify....this story COULD be wrong...

So back in the day before Source was even out and before all of you fools even thought about playing the game there was a magical game called 1.3. It was a great game, filled with skill and fun times. I made my own clan called -=!SD!=- which consisted of me and ME ONLY because I am a mad dog. (I eventually recruited people thats another story).

Anyways there used to be a clan called =]CaC[=. This clan followed the typical social clan mold. However they were much better. They had 1 rule, Don't nade INTO the spawn ( INTO THE SPAWN not spawn ramps...I am about to get off track here). Thats it. Other than that it was free reign. There was never any worries and everything was great. Anyways the leader of CaC was a guy named Whopper (he is a C-BOMB now thats another story). Anyways AS I REMEMBER, Whopper got into a car accident and was off for quite a while. In his absence, a young player called "Oldfart" jumped in for him. Business as usual in the CaC server. Anyways cut to a few months later and Whopper comes back.

But what happens here kids? The person who took over, refused to hand the reins back. This caused a pretty big rift. It kind of tore things up a little. CaC unfortunately to my chargrin disintergrated. And up rose another clan. Now I cannot remember what it was called, there were quite a few during this time with names changing a lot. Oldfart eventually made NDW. Same thing happened members wrestled control from him a kicked him out. He made WAD, which following the trend, will eventually dismantle and he will make another clan.

This is the natural order of things. His clans fuck up, he makes a new one. Over and over again. Every game they get into they kill. THEY KILLED 1.3. THEY FUCKING KILLED IT. This is but one reason that I hate Oldfart and WAD. Their members now days of course don't know these history lessons. But I don't give a fuck. WAD DO NOT and never have done anything positive for the community. For this, they will be forever shunned by me and ANYONE worthy of playing the game.

FUCK WAD.
Back to top Go down
Raddar

Raddar

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:26 am

interesting read study

Sullo = Knowledge cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaddarGaming?feature=mhum
themole82

themole82

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:37 am

I agree 100% with you Alfie. but its sad it had to lead to this to all the formel ex wad members just remember how we all meet on a serve we call home and family to come to kick ban and now we are just like them we are now foruming a wad haters group its sad to see this happens Anzac should be stronger and be the better man on top if you know what l mean. it all rolls down l dont give a dam if wad or anzac number #1 its a places to have fun to kill and to blow up the other team (whats fun) tag or no tag they will still be the same person and how they run wad is there problems we all know who makes to rules and that person l did look up to as a friend ...........so the point lm saying they are friends to one of us l know some are assholes but thats just them we are all here to play the game so hople to a point we will all just get alone but wad members are pub to us on anzac serves so any member step out of line they should be delt with as by following the rules

p.s this is just my point of veiw just remember we are here to play the game haha

[Only admins are allowed to see this image of Mr.Hackii pink underwear from the old [hind] Bash in Melb]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned from WaD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WaD    Banned from WaD  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned from WaD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next