ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Medicate

Medicate

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm starting up a ANZAC guild in Star wars old republic. Requiring 4 players of the game to start up the guild with. If you play please add me on steam and as ANZAC's we will begin our domination of the galaxy of Star wars old republic.

Thanks for reading and get back to me asap.
Back to top Go down
Motley

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 pm

I have just bought this Game,i will be installing it on my new PC in a few weeks..
I'm looking forward to playing it..

Motz
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Motley join the sith side so we can start the guild,need 3 more if you are up for it. My ingame name is Atern. Its very addictive mot. But very much worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Motley

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Will do Medicate..

Motz
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 pm

ill join ya as soon as i get the game. its on my list. just gotta get passed moving and childs birth
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 am

Lol...Nighthawk your post reads you'd just to like to get passed childbirth....

1. You never do

2. I hope you r refering to your expected not yourself (need a good therapist if it is you)

3. I hope the moving isn't to get passed the childbirth ( your Missus may have something to say about you moving without her)

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Nighthawk

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 am

HarryHoudini wrote:
Lol...Nighthawk your post reads you'd just to like to get passed childbirth....

1. You never do

2. I hope you r refering to your expected not yourself (need a good therapist if it is you)

3. I hope the moving isn't to get passed the childbirth ( your Missus may have something to say about you moving without her)

lol!

yes i meant my partner giving birth, not me.
No im not moving to get away from her, its her mother im getting away from.
I meant that once the inital hussle and bussle of it. once a routine has settled in so i can play the game.
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Ill like to submit the success of the ANZAC guild in STWOR to ahve commenced. We have 3 members already not including me. I have stated that being apart of the guild means you joni the website nd get involved in the starwars section. I wanna thank LC for giving me the chance to start this up and it has happened much sooner then expected.

We will soon crush the universe of STWOR.

Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting up   Starting up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANZAC - Realism :: Star Wars Old Republic :: ANZAC Guild Information-
Jump to: