ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How ANZAC's will Admin on the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How ANZAC's will Admin on the server Empty
PostSubject: How ANZAC's will Admin on the server   How ANZAC's will Admin on the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 am

How to admin the server
This is to all the ANZAC’s
What we are trying to achieve
Server Atmosphere
I don’t know about the rest of you but i have played on a lot of server both here in Australia and UK and America, I have noticed that for me the server i enjoy are the social ones where admin is done in a discreet manner to this avail I thought i would share the way i would like to see the server Administered.
1. Admin’s will be friendly at all times and polite yes polite if you need to ask a player to do something ASK them not tell them I have found this to be very productive and 99% of all players will respond to being talked to as a person rather than a kid.
2. Admin’s will ask the player to do something, if then player does not respond the Admin will type his request, if still no response the Admin will kick if the player returns and continues the Admin will Ban. Remember Banning is the last resort.
3. Admin’s will not burn or drug players or play with gravity – period.
4. Admin’s will not ban from HLSW
5. Admin’s will not kick a player because his score is good – we encourage players to play to their full potential.
6. Admin’s are there to be a background in enforcing the server rules not yelling on the server orders.
7. Admin’s will step in if Racism is mention in a quick manner.

Please feel free to comment if you think I have missed something, or if you would like Admin

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
http://anzac.nstars.org
Hackii
Admin
Hackii

PostSubject: Re: How ANZAC's will Admin on the server   How ANZAC's will Admin on the server I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:46 am

Well put Conan affraid
Back to top Go down
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: How ANZAC's will Admin on the server   How ANZAC's will Admin on the server I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:34 am

I think all those rules come naturally for most the oldies like Les Smile and maybe us YOUNG bloke need to listen and learn affraid

nice Conan farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How ANZAC's will Admin on the server   How ANZAC's will Admin on the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How ANZAC's will Admin on the server
Page 1 of 1