ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hackii
Admin
Hackii

Meeting for admins and  wanting to ba an admin Empty
PostSubject: Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin   Meeting for admins and  wanting to ba an admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 am

Hi Guys
This is a meeting to setup Admin training for current Admis and Training for Members that would like to be an Admin. The reason behind this is that most Admins do NOT know all the rules and also the huge differences in the way each Admin works PLUS some of you came form other Clans ,units and so on ... with a much different set of rules and attitudes

This meeting will be run each Sunday night for a month 7pm-8pm Sydney time So everyone will have no excuse as you have four weeks to find one night to complete this training session.

If you do NOT come to one of the sessions you WILL lose all admin powers and or will not be promoted in rank or higher admin powers

If you want to be an Admin it does not matter if you are a new member or a Cadet this training will set to up you receive future promotions and Admin.

No you only need attend one of the four meetings .........THIS WILL BE HELD ON THE REALISM SERVER

I would like to invite Conan, Meekster ,Alfie Norks ,Harry to this meeting
First meeting will be on ...10/06/2012 7pm-8pm

PS:…….. If you do have a valid reason not to be able to attend any of these meetings then please contact Hackii in game or by PM

PSS: as pointed out to me Scrims are on 8pm-9pm so we need a 6pm meeting for the scrimers PLUS 6pm for the guys in NZ

Last edited by Hackii on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iCEaNGEL

iCEaNGEL

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin   Meeting for admins and  wanting to ba an admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 am

Will hopefully be there this sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Brawl

Brawl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin   Meeting for admins and  wanting to ba an admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 am

I shall be there
Back to top Go down
Zippy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin   Meeting for admins and  wanting to ba an admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Hacki,

will try and join in on Saturday night.

Cheers,

Zip
Back to top Go down
iCEaNGEL

iCEaNGEL

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin   Meeting for admins and  wanting to ba an admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:34 am

Hey Guys & Girls,

Sorry i didn't make it last night, long weekend and we were invited to a neighbours Birthday BBQ.... My son has been playing on the server and he told me but i'd had too many wines lol! Will be sure to make it next week. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin   Meeting for admins and  wanting to ba an admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting for admins and wanting to ba an admin
Page 1 of 1