ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Structure Of The ANZAC Community

Go down 
+6
cyberpunk
Motley
Lord Loki
Medicate
HarryHoudini
Lord Conan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

The Structure Of The ANZAC Community Empty
PostSubject: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 am

I have been asked by a few people what is the structure of the the ANZAC Community so here goes:-

Founding Leaders:

Harry Houdini
Hacki
Alfie Norks

These are the people who pay for the server and came up with the idea of The Anzac Community

Now we have formed a governing group of the community consisting of the following:

Hacki
Alfie Norks
Harry Houdini
Motley
Rockafella
Meekster

The idea is that as the community streches many different games it is to much for one person to co-ordinate therefore ideas and thoughts are given to the group to discuss agree and disagree to help manage the overall group moving forward.

All of these people have immense knowledge of Clans and there workings etc, they will answer alot of your questions,

I have been asked where i fit in

I am not the clan leader

I am only trying get the server busy and get the base rules in position I would like you all to start to ask the following

Hacki
Alfie Norks
Harry Houdini
Motley
Rockafella
Meekster

I say this as i will be moving to Geelong on the 18th May and be without internet for a while so you guys need to get used to asking them.

Please add them ALL to your steam friends their steam profile links are here

Hacki - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969665819
Alfie Norks - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962125967
Harry Houdini - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975699689/
Motley - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970222022
Rockafella - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032789439
Meekster - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000568341

I personaly would like to thank all of the founders for funding our servers and hope they can continue to make it a happy community for us all. I would also like to thank everyone you has spent time and effort both on the server and like me behind it as people do not realise how much time and effort it takes to keep everything running smoothly, I myself would be lost if not the founders who i bounce ideas off daily eh Harry , Alfie and Hacki,.

Regards

Lord Conan

Last edited by Lord Conan on Sun May 06, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 am

Great Post Conan

Further to this I'd like to Thank the Conan for all his efforts He is an invaluable font of great knowledge and the driving force behind most of what you see. He is as we call them One of the Board of Directors who's sole purpose is to

HAVE FUN GAMING WITH MATES AND FRIENDS

Please keep this in mind when you play

If you have suggestions or things you want to see happen POST THEM. That way all can see your thoughts and comment.

A Unit is only as strong as the members.

The ANZAC's are your Unit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 am

I would liek to thank the founders for a fun server of dod where a person can play at his best, and offering a place for a people of all ages to release some negative engergy or positive in killing haha. Soz thats my morbid humour Razz . Yet thanks and look forward to being apart of the community and conan when you get back on the net when the time comes you are going to die and rage quit Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lord Loki

Lord Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Lord Conan wrote:
I say this as i will be moving to Geelong on the 18th May be without internet for a while so you guys need to get used to asking them.

I was born in Geelong, mate. Go back there on the occasion. Nice area. Great Ocean Road is an excellent drive if you like good views. Or twisty roads to play around on Wink
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Lord Conan wrote:
I say this as i will be moving to Geelong on the 18th May

I'm really sad to see you leaving Australia again my friend,your the only person i know that likes to take there furniture on holidays with them...

All the Best Mate...

Motz
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Thank you all

Now lets get ANZAC the best COMMUNITY in dods In AUSTRALIA

and medicate i will be looking for you .......

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
Lord Loki

Lord Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Ah, different Geelong to the one in Victoria?
Back to top Go down
cyberpunk

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Nah loki thats just our motley takin the piss

well conon mate shame your leavin our part of town but under everything you told me

i dont blame you
Back to top Go down
Rockafella

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 am

Great post
And now lets get dods in australia the way its meant to be

Cheers
Rockafella
Back to top Go down
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 am

[quote="Motley

I'm really sad to see you leaving Australia again my friend,your the only person i know that likes to take there furniture on holidays with them...

/quote]

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Meekster
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 am

Lord Conan wrote:
Thank you all

Now lets get ANZAC the best COMMUNITY in dods In AUSTRALIA

and medicate i will be looking for you .......

Regards

LC

AHHEM! Australasia thank you Conan. afro
Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:32 am

Arne't we already ?? ahha
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Structure Of The ANZAC Community   The Structure Of The ANZAC Community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Structure Of The ANZAC Community
Page 1 of 1