ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules

Go down 
+17
Sullo
eliptoid
Nighthawk
rockenrolla
wranger
Mezevenf
Hackii
OldFox
AlfieNorks
Rockafella
cyberpunk
Medicate
Lord Conan
HarryHoudini
Motley
Meekster
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 am

I thought I would have a go at writing these:-

1. Appropriate Language
1.1. No C-Bomb on the server -pretty obvious really this one.
1.2. As we do get young ones on the server I would ask players to moderate their language most of the time not a problem just be careful if those young ones are on.

2. Spawn
2.1. No shooting into or out of spawn
2.2. No Sitting on the spawn wall to set up MG or sniper.
2.3. No Camping of spawn areas.
2.4. No setting up Mg’s facing spawn.
2.5. No snipers shooting at spawn wall.
2.6. No throwing nades into or out of spawn.

3. General Manners on the server
3.1. Apologise for all team kills.
3.2. No Negging of players.
3.3. No burping farting trolling over the mic.

4. Hogging Weapons
4.1. As we limit the Snipers and Mg’s please do not go every map with sniper and Mg let others have a try.

5. Voice
5.1. As we tend to admin by voice please make sure that you answer us either by voice or text.
5.2. We are a social server this means we like to talk.. about anything join in (how ever) dont worry you wont be banned for "not" joining in Smile

Please feel free to comment

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
http://anzac.nstars.org
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am

Looks good to me LC

Cheers,
Meekster
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 am

Hey Conan,Just like the rules i had set up a long,long time ago on a server that once was great...IMO,now is not real fun to play on,bring back the good old days...

CHEERS MOTZ
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 am

Plus 1

MUST BE FUN TO PLAY WITH

Capt Harry
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 am

lol Mots

I know you cant understand my spoken work but i also know we SING from the same hymn sheet

Cheers to the good old days and heres hoping to get them going again

Regards

LC
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks for putting in no trolling and negging very annoying, frustrating and just ruins games.
Back to top Go down
cyberpunk

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

i think rules should apply to any server

due to c bombs being dropped on servers including LFD2 , Minecraft ,

if you need to say the world C Bomb is exceptional no matter if there is 3 - 4 players or 30 no exception in my eyes
i know i may be new i know im not the best captain i could be but i think this should be a no brainer
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 am

Gezz i just love the C-Bomb,i use it at work hourly,mind you i like to play with them too in my spare time,which makes it real hard to not to drop it... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lord Conan

Lord Conan

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 am

lol if someone drop it and it is a slip I find the best way is n a friendly maner gently remind the person we dont allow it on the server , the response you get is ow sorry didnt realie no problems

Your job as admin is done

regards

LC
Back to top Go down
Rockafella

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 pm

+1 conn greta post
Guys remember we are not here to police the server policeing a server just makes it not fun for you or anuyone
We are here to just have fun and make sure others do to
Thats all
Oh and conan has a mean as asssss lol lol lol

Cheers
Rockafella
Back to top Go down
cyberpunk

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Rocka mate i completely agree its just i dont like seeing the cbombs dropped
cause a player said while a cadete was on today and i warned him politely but he didnt seem to want to be sorry for it
Back to top Go down
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 am

Guys all these evolve around Harry.s number 1 post ....must be fun to play with .. and i added a line to your rules Conan Smile
Back to top Go down
OldFox

OldFox

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Cheers for spelling out the rules.
I came across someone giving tonnes of attitude recently saying the server was 18+so kick to kids if they didn't like him talking about his c*ck then F'ing almost constantly. I usually play with my lad, who can cope with some F words, but how can this sort of stuff be managed?
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm

IMO if you find someone has been offensive to anyone on the server,as a member of the Group you have the right to say something,if they dont stop.you have the right to remove them from the server,if they return and continue,you have the right to give them a holiday from the server....

At the end of the day we are all playing to have a good time,and everyone playing on the server should be able to come and play and enjoy it...

Motz
Back to top Go down
Hackii
Admin
Hackii

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:30 am

Hi guy,s Just to add one thing Please do NOT impersonate ANYONE as we DONT find this funny and can lead to more problems than we want Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mezevenf

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 am

Hey guys,

I know I'm an outsider but for the love of saving all admins a huge hassle when it comes to adminning what is and is not spawn, do NOT use the WaD rule of invisible walls, play the maps as intended. So any drop-off points etc are the spawn walls, not necessarily where the other team can walk.

There was a time in WaD where a lot of maps were spelled out by Motley and Feral, and Garret drew up some images showing these, this worked great imo Smile

Anyway, having fun on the server keep it up!
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 am

Thanks Mez

Always welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks Mez, and welcome...

I think that we will stay away from that sort of adminning. However, if someone constantly abuses it ie after they have been asked several times, then a kick will suffice. If they continue, a short break is all that is needed..

Cheers,
Meekster
Back to top Go down
Mezevenf

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 am

Meekster wrote:
I think that we will stay away from that sort of adminning.

Perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wranger

wranger

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:49 am

Due to alot of servers having different versions of spawn rules. Some maps will need a bit more leniency in a matter of how spawn is perceived. I.E. Maps like dod_anvil where there is a spawn wall AND then a small barb wire fence. Compared to a map like dod_donner where it is clearly defined. Players may need to be told a little more and given a few more chances if it is difficult to know.
Back to top Go down
Hackii
Admin
Hackii

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:22 am

Yes well put Wranger affraid
Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:40 am

The rules look awesome Smile
Should there be perhaps no advertising other servers/ Clans (its just a suggestion and it fine it its not used Smile)
Cheers Rockenrolla
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
AlfieNorks

AlfieNorks

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:13 am

Rocka I really dont have a problem with others advertising their clans etc we are a COMUNITY thing after all and if it brings ppl here so be it scratch
Back to top Go down
rockenrolla

rockenrolla

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:25 am

That's fine then, as I said it was only a suggestion and if you guys dont like it thats fine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzac.nstars.org
wranger

wranger

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Can I just reiterate this point as you seem to have alot of admins who clearly don't read the forums. My response is directed at Mez's post about spawn wall and it being defined as a drop-off point more than a "can't get to me" point. This has just occured on lennon where axis clearly drop off a spawn wall but then allies cannot get up the stairs. Yet I have WaD (Yes, hulkie and others) members telling me that I'm wrong and ANZAC members agreeing. Unfortunately, I'm in a position where if I prove an admin wrong, I'm most likely to be punished for not listening to admin discretion.

Please have a clan meeting about this soon so that this doesn't turn into anything bad because it's far from enjoyable being told what to do by WaD players whom are NOT even on their own server.

Thanks,
Michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules   ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANZAC DoD:S Server Rules
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next