ANZAC - Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enjoy our servers and our forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers

Go down 
+14
AlfieNorks
HarryHoudini
Kaos
Lord Loki
Black_Sheep
rockenrolla
YES
iCEaNGEL
Meekster
Ziggy
Sullo
Nighthawk
Justin Case
Lord Conan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Medicate

Medicate

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Its a mature decision because it simply wad reacting badly to an opposing clan as they have always and always will. Us on the other hand are no where near wads level. Its not hard to change your name a few seconds of someones time. Completely mature i think. Perm banning someone because of their clan even if they dont go on the server thats immature. Big difference to let them play just no tag.

Ive got nothing against most wad members mainly oldie. Yet even if oldie joined the server i wouldnt just perm ban him for that.

To the ANZAC unit this is the right decision its a reaction to what wads doing and its not even unfair or stricked.

To us being like wad we are far from having a nazi shepherd sheep controlling drunk with not even the lil blue pill getting his hopes up pulling the shots around here. We all are aloud to have our say.

Thanks for reading.
And to ANZACs of the board kudos Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:46 pm

LOL Alfie

I wanted to see what you would post

I am an ex RaW member and I was there in all the mettings.
One day you will make another wrong and I will laugh at everyone that trusted you again

Now as for everyone else, shops must be selling tissues big time, all I've read in this forums is one or another crying about what was done to them lol

By the by, you all say that you're nothing like wad, YOU ARE RIGHT, you are worse than wad would ever be.

This is how I see it: This community has a big problem, which is this: WaD server and his members..unhappy for pretty much all the time..many solutions were suggested for this great problem..Lord Conan has the answer, ban them all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: close it already!   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:30 pm

this is going nowhere. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

See my post above
Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Meekster

Meekster

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Ziggy wrote:
this is going nowhere. Rolling Eyes

Agreed.........

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:27 am

Kaos,in any Dispute there is always 3 factors you need to consider before you pass judgement
1 what party A has said.
2 what party B has said.
3 then there is the cold hard truth in between..

When Alfie and myself left Wad,yes Alfie had the money that members of wad had given for there subs,this was the members money,not Wad's money as Wad doesn't own anything...

Alfie and myself where locked out of the members section,so Alfie couldn't acess the members payment section,so this is were hackii comes into play,it was Hackii that copyed the list and e-mailed it to Alfie and myself..
At this time Alfie and myself got in contact with everyone but 2 (as they were not longer around) to get there paypal or they're bank accounts to refund them THEIR MONEY...

As most of the paying members of wad at the time come along and join scr most of the money stayed in the kitty..
Oldfart sadly didnt receive a refund as he hadnt payed any subs for 12 months,so there was nothing to give..

You can sit there thinking you have one over Alfie,but sadly you dont,as most of them members here,who left wad at the same time,will tell you they had the option to get there money back or leave it in the kitty...
So Kaos next time please get your facts right before you open your mouth,as it's better to sit there and appear STUPID,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

As this has been thrown around again after 2 years,lets move on to the next bullshit that someone from Wad wants to start...

Old news... scratch scratch

Motz
Back to top Go down
Medicate

Medicate

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:35 am

Agree much with mot. And bringing such a thing up with us we love our alfie and nothings going to change that haha :p
Back to top Go down
Hackii
Admin
Hackii

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:49 am

Well well I just looked up MR yes and he only joined up just to do this post no body has see him before this post and he has left no details I think if I look at his IP I might just find a WaD tag A SPY
Back to top Go down
Black_Sheep

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:21 am

Just for the record heres the current active bans.
And just to defend Conan here, look at the bloody look at the bloody time on the server stats he is ranked #10 in order of time spent on server. He is a dedicated, committed member. Naturally people on the server more would do more banning than those who are not, and even so he doesn't have a fuckload of bans does he...

Come on Kaos, facts over emotion.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:28 pm

to quote from Kaos :-

"This is how I see it: This community has a big problem, which is this: WaD server and his members..unhappy for pretty much all the time..many solutions were suggested for this great problem..Lord Conan has the answer, ban them all !"

I don't see any wad members on the anzac http ban list. scratch
Back to top Go down
iCEaNGEL

iCEaNGEL

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:39 am

De Ja Vu!

Like i said you can't fight stupidity, he said, she said, he did, she did... Blahhhhhhhhhh

Why are WAD members coming to these forums? Just to stir shit, let's move on and be the better people Smile
Back to top Go down
themole82

themole82

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:21 am

iCEaNGEL wrote:
De Ja Vu!

Like i said you can't fight stupidity, he said, she said, he did, she did... Blahhhhhhhhhh

Why are WAD members coming to these forums? Just to stir shit, let's move on and be the better people Smile

here here like iceangel said they are just pissed that owe head admin here us out and not mouth off to us and hide behind over members and pass the buck how can u not be fit as admin lmfao dont get it when this user seen the end of the stick one too many times and have no respect for pub or other group members ...

think this topic needs to be closed and moved to members only Smile
Back to top Go down
HarryHoudini

HarryHoudini

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:09 am

Moles right Let move on

Back to top Go down
http://www.anzacdods.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers   -| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-| WaD|- members NO Safe Haven on ANZAC Servers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2